SATANIC WIND....(TORNADO)

TORNADO: SATANIC WIND.(A VIOLENTLY DESTRUCTIVE WINDSTORM) I never felt or looked at tornado the way i do since yesterday. My spiritual eyes are now opened to see that tornado in this country (AMERICA) is actually a joint act of DEMONS. The bible says the thief,the enemy, satan, the devil has come to steal,kill and destroy. So you will agree with me when you see what TORNADO has done and is doing that this tornado . It's been stealing people's joy, killing them and destroying lives and things. My heart really truly goes out to all that are affected and my prayer is Merciful God should look down on us with His mercy and comfort those that are affected.. Now God said in the book of Isaiah 65:1-2......I was ready to respond, but no one asked for help.
I was ready to be found, but no one was looking for me.
I said, ‘Here I am, here I am!’
to a nation that did not call on my name.[a]
2 All day long I opened my arms to a rebellious people.[b]
But they follow their own evil paths
and their own crooked schemes.
If only we will rise up in this country and go back to the master of the universe, if only we will take the CONTROL of this country from the hands of the DESTROYER and give it back TO THE LORD OF HOST WHO HAS COME NOT TO STEAL, KILL OR DESTROY LIVES, RATHER HE HAS COME TO GIVE LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY. His peace will reign again.

After all these, I will not but give thanks to the most High who brought about the day of PASSOVER again to us His children during these two days TORNADO. His mighty hands of protection Kept us safe. Thank God for His words that says no evil will befall us and no plague will come near our dwelling. I give Him praise. Again, I pray for every family affected that the good Lord will comfort them, heal them and give them a new song of victory. I pray that the Lord will bring sunshine into their lives and wipe away their tears IJMN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLESSED ASSURANCE

HOLD STEADFAST TO YOUR DREAM

IT'S YOUR SEASON OF LAUGHTER