WRAPPED UP IN HIS FAVOR.



Ok, so a Police officer stopped me last nite. Oh, you bet I rung my daddy right on the spot...lol. Daddy I need your mercy tonite I said. My son started crying, and the officer walked up to my car. I rolled down the window and he asked " why did you run the red light"?? I was dumbfounded, cos i did not go through the light, I only made a right turn. So, I said I did not know that I can't make a right turn on red and he said yes you can, but you did not come to a complete stop before you made the right turn. Anyway, he asked for my DL, and as I was about bringing it out, he asked why my son was upset and I said because you stopped us. The officer said " I will let you go tonight, but be very careful next time. You may not know, but they are out there to write more tickets than ever before, and the amount you will pay is not even funny. So people be careful, no matter how late you are to your destination, it's better to be late and be safe than to have to pay a ridiculous ticket charge that is not included in your budget. Be blessed.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLESSED ASSURANCE

HOLD STEADFAST TO YOUR DREAM

IT'S YOUR SEASON OF LAUGHTER